Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Series Reviews .. sort of!

I haven't written anything in quite sometimes, so I might be a little rusty :$. But on the bright side, I have been studying the fascinating English language; so, I might be a teeny tiny bit better on that front.

So, why am I writing now?!
Good question actually ;) well, in honor of the finale's week, all my favorite shows' finale, I decided to write my version of a review, remember well i said MY VERSION, for each show.

And if you hadn't already known, my favorite shows, in order of their air date, are:

Castle
NCIS
Arrow
Beauty and The Beast
The Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
Hawaii five-O

At this moment, some of the finales have aired and some not. I'll start with the first and keep going till they've all aired.

Hope you enjoy the shows and enjoy my reviews!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment