Thursday, May 16, 2013

N.C.I.S. - Season 10 "Dinozzo and Ziva?!"


N.C.I.S. is one of the longest running TV shows I’ve watched. It’s been there for 10 seasons and hopefully for more yet to come.

I don’t really remember when I started watching it because it was really long time agom but I do remember why I started watching.

Remember dark angel? That good old TV show like 10 or 15 years ago starring Jessica Alba as Max the super soldier, remember her hot boss, Logan? I LOVED him, that hot guy with glasses on a wheel chair bossing everyone around with his ideals and incredible brains. That’s Michael Weatherly ladies and gentlemen.. the reason I started watching NCIS;  and I’ll watch any show he stars for that matter.

NCIS is a crime investigating show which I totally like, but there’s also a sense of family which stands out and it’s because of the very talented cast whom I like very much.. all of them not just Dinozzo ;)
This season has been full of major cases all relating to real life political events which is a strong point for the show. Years from now when we go back to watch this season, it’d be like reading history.

The finale plot starts a few episodes back after Ziva finally puts her hands on Bodner and avenges her father’s and the director wife’s murder. Then AG starts an investigation into NCIS agents and their cases all along the years, a young motivated but manipulative ADA takes on the investigation with everything to prove against NCIS with everything to lose.

The episode centers about Gibbs fighting his inner demons while director Vance leads NCIS investigations and fight for survival; and it ends in a big mystery with Gibbs on a hit black-op four months after the entire team resigns. So, what happened?! We should find out next season.

Did I like it?! Well, it’s one of my absolute favorite shows so of course I liked it. But did I expect more? Definitely yes.

I didn't expect the end to be so unveiling, and also the Dinozzo – Ziva scene when she gently puts her hand on his shoulder and looks at him…omg, that should have been a HOT kissing scene.. bummer :@:@:@

I guess it deserves a 4 star eval.

No comments:

Post a Comment