Friday, July 23, 2010

My SURPRISE

last night i tweeted on my personal twitter and posted on my FB account that i've a surprise for all of you...
this surprise is actually the reason for this name of my blog: Says Amy !!!
see, i've always been known to be a good listener, even though i talk too much as well, n' also gifted with ability to solve peoples problems even when i fail to solve my own. but i've a very good explanation for that :D when you listen to someone else's problem you get this perspective which allows you to be a better judge of the situation, way better than if it were you in the situation yourself.
So, without further delay, here's my surprise...
starting nxt friday i'll be receiving e-mails, blog posts, and tweets from anyone who has a problem, any kind of problem, n' want a solution or advise about it or even wants to just talk about it. n' i'll reply directly or blog my answer hopefully really soon:D
n' here's the addresses u can send ur problems to:

my blog's twitter: @says_amy
my e-mail address: amy.moonmoon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment