Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Twi Story

i think it's about time i tell my twi-story about how n' when i was turned into a fanpire :))))
a little more than a year ago, around march 09, one of my best friends came to me with a new movie she just watched n' loved. knowing tht i LOVE movies, specially romantic, she said: "amy, u gotta watch this movie, it's called Twilight n' it's awesome.". naturally, i asked wut was it about?! n' she said it's about a girl falling in love with a vampire. honestly i freaked out...i nvr really liked vampire movies, so i said no i can't. but then she told me tht the movie isn't about vampires, it's about the love story *sigh*
n' to convince me even more, n' tht was the turning point in my life....she decided 2show me some pics n' vids about the "star" of the movie, the one n' only RPattz ;)
Rob had just done the Oscar thing, so my friend showed me a clip of him presenting at the Oscars, n' some pics from the movie n' off camera.
tht was definitely enough to convince me to watch the movie, more than enough actually, even though i didn't fall in love wiz Rob tht instant :(
well, i watched the movie already n' without doubt, i LOVED it!!!!!
i became obsessed with everything twilight ever since. because my college was so hard i couldn't read the books right away, so i had to wait till the summer. but as soon as i finished in june, i bought the 4books n' started reading and in less than 2weeks, i'd read the entire saga :)))
by tht time, my life had taken another weird twist. i was engaged right out of highschool . he was the most eligible bachelor in my country back then, but by june 09 we broke up..badly
reading the books in tht specific time helped my through a tough time in my life, kept me believing that true love still exists out there. as far as it might be, or unlikely as it might be...love still exists n' everyone has tht someone who is meant for him/her n' love will find you when you least expect it.
thts's what the twilight books have taught me..tht's why i'm such a twihard, beyond my obsession about the actors or the movies. n' i'm sure every twihard has a story so deep like mine or even deeper, coz u can't luv something tht much unless it's really touched you so deeply.
Comment with ur own twistory, they r always good to hear :))))

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy.
    This is a really good story. Tx 4 sharing with us.
    Everybody has some kinda of it that involve us 'n twi. the whole saga is so passionate and lovely that make us believe in true love and loyalty even when we dont have reasons to.
    and im completely sure that u'll find your other piece in this world. i hope it.
    good luck girl. xoxo
    @aracullen

    ReplyDelete