Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Angel

Fate hanging by a thread,
Here comes the moment I dread,
Tears pouring as the rain,
All hope was in vain,
Once soaring among the stars,
Fell apart and now so far,
One dream and now gone,
Can we try?! But, all is done...
How can life be so cruel?!
It is love, I'm no fool...
Such fortune doesn't come twice,
Yet everything comes with a price,
For my happiness I've to pay,
But how can I be away?!
Why did my angel come and go?!
Do I surrender to the flow?!
I was never one to quit,
I'd fight, you'd bet,
But how do I fight fate?!
Why can't they see we're soulmates?!
The angel and the lost soul,
He made me fly then left me to fall,
All is fair in love and war,
But is he written in my store?!
How can I really forget?!
The perfect dream I'll never regret,
Though my hope is fading fast,
I pray for my dream to last....

No comments:

Post a Comment